The Cheese Traveler offers a variety of options for giving the gift of delicious food.
Not sure what to give someone? Gift certificates are an excellent choice for a local resident. Let them pick out their cheeses, treat themselves to chocolates, or indulge in a special wine vinegar. Recipients may use the certificate at the store. You can purchase certificates in any amount in U.S. dollars available.
Gift Baskets and Totes
Let our expert staff help you put together a lovely gift basket. You can choose from a tissue-lined basket, wrapped in cellophane and tied with a bow or a reusable Cheese Traveler linen tote bag. We will work with you and your budget to create an outstanding presentation.
Not sure what to include in your gift basket? Some of the custom gift baskets we have put together in the past include:
- The “Cheese Traveler”: A tour of cheese, meat, and accompaniments from a specific region such as Spain, England, or Italy.
- Cheese and Accompaniments: A selection of four cheeses of varying milks, textures, and styles paired with unique jams, jellies, varietal honeys, or savory accompaniments.
- “The Local”: A selection of our local products including local cheeses, nut butters, honeys, chocolates, and pasta sauces.
- Chocolate Lovers: A selection of fine confections from around the world.
- Pasta night: A specialty, hand-drawn pasta, a wedge of parmigiano-reggiano, salumi, and olives.
Placing Your Order
We charge retail price for the gift items. There is an additional $15 assembly fee which includes the cost of the basket or tote. We charge USPS’s rates for domestic delivery within the contiguous United States (this varies per order). Local delivery costs $15 within the Capital District (6 mile radius of Albany).
We recommend placing your order at least 24 hours in advance for pickup in the store. You can place your order in the store or over the phone at 518-443-0440.